The NES Page and its contributors are in NO WAY affiliated or endorsed by Nintendo or their respected partners. We claim no rights to trademarks, patents or copyrighted material. Any images, names, titles, content that you may see on our site is the property of their respected owners. We are simply fans of the products and share information we find online.
Copyrighted Material: We do not sell or profit off any copyrighted material that does not belong to us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the The NES Page site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for The NES Page to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature
You can email this information to [email protected]
Not all blog posts on our page were written by The NES Page. We often repost blog posts from other websites and resources that we find interesting or that may appeal to our intended target market. We do not always share the views and opinions of other articles that were not written by us. All posts that are re-posted or re-blogged from other resources are clearly marked at the bottom of the post and the author or source is given credit for the article. We do not intend to infringe on any copyrighted material. If you feel there is an article that you want to be removed from our site for copyright or other reasons please email us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue immediately.
Our website and Facebook page are used to curate content we find online. It is not our intent to infringe on the rights of anyone’s original work. We do not claim rights to any content that was not solely written or created by us. We use the information and content we post in accordance with the Fair Use Act for News Reporting, Informational and Entertainment purposes. Content is not used in a commercial manner without proper permission.
We use Google Adsense to display relevant ad’s to those who visit our website. We are not responsible for ads that display on our site, it is controlled by Google. Please use caution before downloading software or giving personal information to any 3rd party site. We do display ads from our affiliate partner Merchoid. The merchandise sold by Merchoid is officially licensed by Nintendo. We may receive a small commission for anything you buy through our affiliate partner. Google Adsense pays a nominal fee that we use towards the cost of maintaining our web hosting.